• He is a Senior Attorney, Supreme Court of Pakistan, which is the highest professional position a lawyer can attain in the Country. This status is conferred by the full Court, comprising of 17 Honourable Judges of Supreme Court of Pakistan, keeping in view the professional excellence and knowledge of law displayed at the Bar by a practicing counsel.
• He is a litigation lawyer and is in the profession from the last 44 years. Presently he is heading a legal firm with a name and style as “Raza Qasuri Law Associates”, which has its head office in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan.
• Raza Qasuri Law Associates handles legal briefs pertaining to corporate, constitutional, civil, criminal, labour, service, tax and International law. Besides advocates they are attorney and legal consultants also.
• He has conducted many cases of national legal importance, which have been reported in the law journals, namely Pakistan Legal Decision (PLD), Supreme Court monthly Review (SCMR) and Pakistan Criminal Law Journal (PCr.LJ.)
• He conducted many law suits of great National Public importance, among them is the case of Mr. Justice Sajjad Ali Shah, former Chief Justice of Pakistan, whom he defended in year 1998, when he was removed from the office of the Chief Justice of Pakistan, by the full court of Supreme Court of Pakistan.
• He represented President of Pakistan and Federation of Pakistan in a famous constitutional dispute between the President and Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mr. Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhary, in July, 2007.
• He also represented President of Pakistan in a very high profile constitutional controversy regarding holding two offices that is to say President and Chief of Army Staff, by General Pervez Musharaf. This constitutional controversy virtually rocked the edifice of the body politics of Pakistan. Mr. Qasuri and his team eventually won this constitutional case from the apex court of the country.
• Mr. Qasuri was the opposing counsel in Nawaz Sharif (former Prime Minister of Pakistan) and his brother Shahbaz Sharif (presently the Chief Minister of Punjab) in “Disqualification Cases” to hold public office, wherein both the brothers were disqualified from holding any public office by the Supreme Court of Pakistan. As a consequence of this decision the elected Govt. of the Province of Punjab, which is the largest province of the federation of Pakistan, was removed from the office. Mr. Qasuri argued this case for seven long days. This was indeed a major case in the sixty two years Judicial history of Pakistan.
• He has also been appointed as an Arbitrator by the International Court of Arbitration, at Paris, to resolve a matter worth millions of US Dollars, in an international dispute.
• Mr. Qasuri is presently representing as a counsel on behalf of Mr. Justice Abdul Hameed Dogar, former Chief Justice of Pakistan, in a very high profile constitutional controversy.
• The Associates are comprised of highly professionally lawyers holding foreign degrees in various branches of law.