• Pakistan Peoples Party got its birth on 1st of December 1967, from his house.
• He is a recipient of highest award (Nishan-e-Peoples Party), which was conferred to five persons, namely, Mr. Z.A. Buttoo, Chairman PPP, Mir Rasool Bakhush Talpur, Hayat Mohammad Khan Sherpao, Meraj Mohammad Khan and Ahmad Raza Khan Qasuri, on 21st February 1971.
• He was among the seven leaders of Pakistan Peoples Party, who were detained under Defense of Pakistan Rules, in November 1967 by General Muhammad Ayub Khan, the then President of Pakistan. After their detention a country wide civil disobedience movement started against the President of Pakistan and eventually his dictatorial regime was dislodged and crumbled on 26th March 1969.
• He is a “founding father” of Pakistan’s Constitution of 1973. He was given a unique position in the history of Pakistan that he opened up and wound up the debate on the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, on behalf of the combined opposition of the country.
• He started his political career as a student leader and was elevated as President of West Pakistan Student League and in that capacity he actively participated in the Presidential Elections of 1964 and vigorously supported Madar-i-Millat Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, the sister of Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the father of the nation.
• He was the founding Secretary General of Pak Turkish cultural Association.
• He was President of RCD Youth organization.
• He was President of west Pakistan student league, which was instrumental and toppling down General Ayub Khan dictatorial regime on 26th of March 1969.
• He was elected to the National Assembly of Pakistan, in December 1970 and remained its member till 7th January 1977.
• He has been member of many standing committees of the Parliament including Law & Parliamentary Affairs, Education and Foreign Affairs.
• He represented Pakistan Parliament in a session convened by International Parliamentary Union (IPU) at Mexico City in April 1976.
• His name appears very prominently in the national history of Pakistan, which is taught at Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts level.
• He represented Pakistan in 62nd Session of General Assembly of United Nation, New York, in 2007. He had the unique honour to address UN General Assembly Session, on behalf of Pakistan.
• Mr. Qasuri is presently Senior Vice President of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), a leading Political party of Pakistan.